Quick-to-launch, Low-cost Collaborations
The CollabForum provides a quick-to-launch path for new alliances, collaborations, and projects to join forces and swiftly leverage the strategic value of technology development.
The CollabForum utilizes 25+ years of Inventures’ experience, tested and proven best practices, and deep bench of experts to:
- Set up for success
- Start small and easily scale
- Seamlessly transition to larger stand-alone organizations as needs and conditions dictate
Offers an established infrastructure and policies and procedures allowing teams to collaborate to:
- Validate technology solution approaches
- Execute pilot projects
- Create recommended practices and specifications
- Develop reference implementations
- Facilitate interoperability testing/demonstrations
- Transfer assets and intellectual property from existing collaborations looking to sunset or scale-back
The CollabForum is designed and built to handle all of your group’s day-to-day operations so that you can apply your energy into achieving the goals and objectives of your collaboration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download more information about the CollabForum.